Sunday, April 27, 2008

these few days...

Yay!! Sandy Wong..yea Wong..not Soon, called me saying that she's offering a job to me..promoting contact lense's cleaner...( i dunoe wat it's called la okay!) >_< n thr's 2 location in mid valley (Watson n Guardian) ..so i'll be working on the 3rd n 4th May..no$$ liao..sumore 5th will be going to Genting AGAIN! its the last trip for CPR B2 class la..sumore Budget problem. So we decide to go genting lo..cheaper than Redang..XD sigh* im trying to call him n ask him out…but dunoe y wheni wanna call him..my heartbeat starting to go really really fast!! OMG!! As for last Friday..i went out with old frens..ting ting, loong hoong, yun yee, yao zha guai, n may shan. Went to 1U to watch Forbidden Kingdom…It was good I guest..i mean the fighting part..the storyline abit boring..it’s like a cartoon storyline..so simple..not like anime la..sum anime more complicated la..lol It was 2.30++ after the movie..may shan said she wanna go home…so Babai loo..XD then we get in loong hoong’s car n started to argue whr we wanna go yam cha..then I yelled LETS GO SKY BAR!! (I was jz kidding leh) Every1 was silent..” okay, lets go clubbing. Show us the way..”said yao zha guai. But but but but..i dunoe the way..XD I was jz kidding la!! OMG!! I make every1 went into Clubbing mood..sei loo..no need go home jor lo??!
So we headed to KL clubbing area...we passed by RUUMS, ALOHA,…but jz can’t find MAINSON!! Damn!! It was 2.45+ la..all of the party end d la..no need clubbing la…so we jz wandering outside the clubs…sigh* after tat…we went back to kepong’s Mamak stall to yam cha…until 530am.. OMG!! 1st time go out till tis late leh!! Luckily mom din say anything..(dun tell my mom I was planning to go clubbing) >.< it was almost 6am when I reach home…slowly open the door n trying not to make any noise…haha!! Luckily mom din wake up..

here's wat i've done b4 the movie...><"





Saturday

No cheer prac again tis week…the gals are going to IR which organized by Yuan Zhi…haihzz..frm January till now I oni went prac for 5-6 times leh!! How to go C3 nx year?? Lol…thinking too much la…woke up so early..1130..cant sleep anymore, so on9 lo…had breakfast then chat with Peter frm U.K. for awhile.
3.05pm When out to uncle’s hs as usual. It’s been 2 weeks since I last saw my sis..the 1st thing she say once she saw me is “ sei chai, y u fat jor geh!?” I was like WTF!!? Im fat?! OMG!! T_T I really need to loose some weight lar!! Cant be like tis anymore!!! My aunt told me tat Ah Lui( a dog) was cough by the dog catchers..but ppl frm the neighborhood saved her..THANK GOD!!!! they gave RM30 to the dog catcher to "yam cha"..sigh* if oni my hs is big enuf..so tat i can bring her bac home..n guest wat ! Ah Lui's daughter is sooooo cute!! She's in white color!! Jz opened her eyes a week ago...starting to learn walking,,sooooo cute!! damn i dun hav a cam..wanna post her pic here...sigh*..

oya..all of u havt noe Ah Lui or call her Lui Lui lar..coz i oso call Jia Myn Ah Lui..XD soli lo...>_<"
erm..laz time thr's a pregnant dog(dun wanna call it a bitch coz so cute >_<) in front of my uncle's gate..n she born 4 Q puppies..but all go to heaven jor..bang by cars..T_T..n the mother gone with dog catcher..left Ah Lui all alone..but she manage to stay alife n hav 4 Q puppies .. ^_^ her fate is almost same as her mom..3 of her Q puppies are dead..but the thing she's diff frm her mom is tat the dog catcher din manage to catch her..Phew~ so tat's all bout Ah Lui's story..>_< abit ling winded leh..ahahhaaha!!
at nite went to nitemarket in front of uncle's hs as usual ..saw tat stupid gorilla eng lee at the VCD stall buying porn i guess..==" jz dun wanna look at tat fucked face...

Jz now called Jkee but din answer..was trying to ask him wanna meet o not..but no answer..==ll nvm la...sigh*
tats all for today..
Morissette...Out~~

No comments: