Friday, August 8, 2008

whoa?

This happens all the time. When i post almost every entry i'll scratch my head thinking of a title, an interesting one( which is not -.-'')
went to the college's hall on tuesday for submitting PTPTN form. Its freakin crowded with poor students, in Cantonese we call that " kung shu sang" lolz...
I arrived bout 815am and yea, went to Kenzie's side and thank god i did. If not i'll still be lying on the floor of the hall XD trust me, you dont wanna get loan from PTPTN!! It's horrible!!

So the night before that i got myself sitting in front of the PC again without doing anything.(probably Facebook-ing) and chatted lil bit with Mr. Hafiz, the most funniest lecturer I ever met. He told me that he's leaving TARC and will take his new job in Petronas KLCC. er...its kinda good thing and also a bad thing for him ...and also for us lar cause another GOOD lecturer is leaving *sigh*
whats good for him is that he gets higher salary ^^ and a better environment place. the bad thing is he's going to suffer more cause there's many insane bitches in that place. LOLz, thats what he told me. For me, he's an EMO lecturer ( i kinda felt that ; he looks emo lar) some thing's going on with his family i guess ( i aint gonna talk bout it here =x )
p/s: those who haven't add him on facebook, do it now. I'm sure you'll laugh to dead.

Tomorrow's going to be Kah Chiun's birthday and Ivy said wanna buy something special for him and we got ourselves in Watsons genting klang looking for Condoms. (these kind of birthday gift really suits him LMAO!!) so we bought 19 condoms for him and each condom represents the age.
This afternoon, each of us was writing greetings/wishes on the condoms after I.T. class today and gave Kah Chiun in the lecture hall. He was expecting something like this would happen and so...its not a surprise anymore. Worst thing is that he refuse to receive it and told us to bring it next week. er..thats kinda weird? Its okay for me... but who's going to keep it for the weekend and bring it again to COLLEGE?? ; who's got the most space in his bag? ME~~
yea, its still in my bag @.@

Today is the "make good" test for E-commerce as well and i SUCK!! Im finished! I though the lecturer's going to come out with something "fresh" ans so i was reading something different on the notes. /GG!! I was wrong! I'm always wrong..argh!!!

I snapped some pics with Jia Wei's phone on the condoms in lecturer hall XD. am waiting for Jia Wei to send me the pics.

till next time
-end-

No comments: