Saturday, February 7, 2009

urgh~

moms~.....wonder why does they are toooooooo protective for their son/daughter eh?
they always see "Clubbing" as a bad habit..well it kinda is a bad habit..LOL..
but not just a bad habit..they think club is just another Lala place..wtf?
well they watch too many Hong Kong "Gu Wak Chai" movies tho...yes those clubs and pubs still exist but do I look like a freaking Seafood to you mom?! do I look fucking stupid that i'll be popping pills in clubs?! Do i look like i'll be hanging out with LALA Chai?! Dont ever judge my sense of choosing friends!
and yes those pills are still being sell privately&illegally in clubs but do i look that stupid to try on it?! NEITHER one of my friends wanna try!! I trust my friends!
those friends who i hang out and go Clubs with..are all highly educated!! They are the friends who tell me to study hard~
i still remember what Daniel and Dawson said to me...=.="
Daniel: study hard ar! study is important ar!
Dawson: Be good ar! Especially with your parents ar!!
I dont see someone that said something like that would be a bad person that will lead me to drugs..or make me a gigolo..LOL! just an example...
what the fuck wei! MOM! YOU ARE OVER REACTING! I AM NOT THAT STUPID TO HANG OUT WITH SAMSENGS LAR DUH!!!!
TRUST ME CANOT? HAVE I REALLY BEEN BAD HUH? YOU KNOW BETTER RIGHT?
argh! moms are all like that i suppost...DEGIL SANGAT!!

HELP! HELP ME TO EXPLAIN TO MY MOM!! ARGH!


looks like everyone is having problems with the same person in their life huh?? yea..MOMs~ they are good in imagination~
they always imagine their sons/daughters involved in a crime....
sick of it!


by the way..tonight will be heading to market place after movie....lemme enjoy without hesitation!


Question 1
moms always freak out when they find out their son are in clubs....why? is that really that bad? how bad is that?
provide examples in your answers.

Question 2
why dont moms trust their children?
(your answer should be more than 100 words)

ps: LOL..too many exams eh?

7 comments:

٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ said...

ask your mom call this number:
019-4255806

The proff.LIM can help u to solve ur problems.Thanks.For more information please call the above number too.

Morissette said...

=.=" professor Malaigou Lim...LOLx!

huay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
huay said...

not because of they do not trust you,is jz that they do not trust ur friends around you,i believe major80% parents are not allow their son/daughter step into the pub or club,so the only way is"curi curi pergi"
haha

Morissette said...

yaloyalo! haihz..

٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ said...

OH..curi curi yea?but i tell u guys..I never been there and i also dont want to go there.I dont found any benefits by going there and sebaliknya i have to spent $ In that place...RUGI ah~~Rugi $ rugi dara....

Morissette said...

lolx....im not spending much there oso....oni those days that got free entry or cheaper charge oni go mah...
just go there enjoy music nia..=.="