A letter from Seals to human
海豹寄給人類的一封信
![]()
Noorway and Canada have a new kind of tourism.
Killing baby seals!!!! They call it “hurting” and it’s a sport!!
挪威和加拿大有一種新的旅遊方式:獵殺小海豹!他們把這個叫做”狩獵”. 而且是運動的一種.
![]()
You want to cal this sport?
你會把這個叫做運動嗎?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Is he a sportsman?
你看起來像 “運動家”嗎?
![]()
Why?
為什麼要這樣做呢?
![]()
You’re our only hope!!
你是我們唯一的希望!!
![]()
Please let it stop. This barbarism shouldn’t be possible in our society
拜託讓這種事停止吧! 我們的社會中, 不該存在這種原始的行為.
![]()
Don’t turn your back on us, we are so defenseless,
We have no guns, please help us…!!!
不要扭過頭不顧我們, 我們沒有槍, 拜訪救救我們吧!!
![]()
I know these images seem painful for you, but we feel the pain…!!
We are being slaughtered by ruthless people and it’s going on RIGHT NOW…!!!
我知道這些圖片看起來不好受, 可是對我們來說是切身之痛!!
我們正在被殘忍的人們大屠殺!!!
![]()
What gives him the right to kill us. Who is he to decide about life and death?
他有什麼權利謀殺我們? 他有什麼權利來決定我們的生死?
![]()
What kind of sport is this…??? I didn’t harm anyone…!!
這是什麼運動啊?我又沒有害到任何人!!
![]()
I was just swimming around doing nothing, now I’m dead…!!
我又沒有作什麼事, 只是游來!游去而已, 現在我死了!!
![]()
Please help me and my friends…!!!
請救救我和我的朋友吧!!
![]()
You can’t just ignore these images…!! Keep silent and doing nothing makes you guilty…!!
你不能不在乎這些圖片!!如果你保持沉默, 什麼事也不做, 那你就和那些人一樣有錯!!
![]()
Please help us!!
拜託救救我們啦!!
Please don’t leave us alone…!!
拜託不要置我們於不顧!!!
You can make a statement by forwarding this mail to as many people as you can.
你可以藉著寄這封信給很多人來表達你的立場.
Bring these murderers to the attention of world leaders.
讓這個世界的領導人注意到這些謀殺行為.






No comments:
Post a Comment